Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: 81264
Hornady Superformance, 556NATO, 75 Grain, Boat Tail Hollow Point, Match, 20 Round Box 81264
Hornady is proud to launch Frontier Cartridge, a supplier of American-made, military-grade ammunition at affordable prices. Frontier Cartridge will feature Hornady bullets in both 223 Rem and 5.56 NATO offerings to suit the needs of all shooters. Applications range from plinking, target shooting and hunting to law enforcement training and self-defense.
State-of-the-industry loading techniques and quality control procedures ensure the reliability of Frontier Cartridge rounds, which feature brass cartridge cases and military-grade boxer primers and propellant. Loaded on the same assembly lines that ammunition for the US Military is loaded on, this ammunition passes strict quality specifications to ensure reliability and accuracy. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
Note: Frontier ammo is loaded using military spec primers designed to reduce the risk of slam fire. These primers may not detonate in match tuned firearms with reduced power hammer or striker springs.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
· Caliber: 5.56 Nato
· Bullet Weight: 75 Grains
· Bullet Style: BTHP - Boat Tail Hollow Point (Jacketed Hollow Point)
· Case Type: Brass Cartridge
· Country of Manufacture: USA @ Lake City Armory Plant
· Muzzle Velocity: 2910 fps hyper velocity
· Muzzle Energy: 1410 ft-lbs
· Style: 20 Rounds in plastic, in cardboard box.
· Any platform that requires the 223 Rem or 5.56 auto round. Semi-auto, or full auto.
· These are full military specified rounds, loaded with Hornady Components